For Open Minds For Open Minds

WOW

OMFG your songs ROCK...Come out with a CD and I will be the FIRST to get it!!

DJStain responds:

Thanks for the review and I am glad you like... This song isn't completely over yet... I haven't done the ending yet.

Boom Day Da Boom Day Da

ehhhhhhhh

It's really annoying. This is one of those songs that would deserve the "Homestar Runner SOTW" award. It's really repetitive, and the frik'n thing gets on my nerves, but nice try anyway.

ninjamonkey responds:

yeah i know thanks!

i felt like submitting it even though its really annoying. I submitted Lots o Bass too.

†{DJ_SyPh3r'S DOM1NA71ON}† †{DJ_SyPh3r'S DOM1NA71ON}†

:o:o:o

ASTONISHING!ASTONISHING!ASTONISHING!ASTONISHING!ASTONISHING
!

DJ-SyPh3R responds:

this one took me forever!
†{DJ_SyPh3r}†

The song of the week The song of the week

More techno

Like the subject says..I think this is more techno than trance...Normally trances put me in a trance..lol..

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

either way is fine with me as long as u liked it lol, thanks for reviewing, too bad u didnt vote (u should cuz ppl vote zero)

maybe this one is more techno, idk, but i like trance and techno so its all good haha thanks for reviewing

no one as sad as me no one as sad as me

Trance? No.

No offense, but I know a good trance when I hear one, because it puts me in a trance(duh) and this, didn't really put me in a trance.

I think it's more of a techno ;)

-FruityLoops ~ Gorth

staticnoise responds:

I dig. Thanks for the review!

#Dreams# #Dreams#

teh b3ginning

All beginning songs are usually crap...This, my fellow music creator, is an addictive song...It's even on my iPod! Great song man!!

FallenAngelOA responds:

Thanks! I'm sorry about the low volume of it too! Story behind that: I submitted it on a laptop in Physics (We were doing "research" on earth science) and I had to keep the master volume low in playback because my teacher would. .. well. . . yell at me for "wasting computer resources."
:D